Garden Feeding: Organic and Eco-Friendly
Regular and ongoing feeding is integral to a healthy and vigorously growing garden. For the best results, we should respect what we use to feed our gardens.
Eco Balance chooses to feed and enrich our gardens organically. By using organic products, we are gentle on our environment, ensuring the products we use do not burn or destroy the micro-organisms which are the building blocks of healthy soils.
Organic fertilisers and composts are products that have been produced from biological materials, avoiding synthetic substances. This product maintains soil fertility and ecological balance thereby minimising pollution and wastage. Using organic fertilisers and compost promotes fair relationships and a good quality of life for all involved.
Other reasons to embark on regular garden feeding:
- Makes plants hardier, reducing pests and disease
- Ensures lush and green lawn and plants, no yellowing
- Helps garden mature in a shorter time due to more rapid growth
- Flowering plants flower more prolifically when fed
- Plants multiply more rapidly when fed, ensuring quicker coverage