Creating that low plant garden can be beneficial for you and your garden; you can have easy-care plants that are low maintenance and great to nurture.
Here's how you can create your own low plant garden:
- A handful of hand chosen Tree Aloes also known as Aloe Barbarae
- Compost to plant with
- Bidim cloth to cover the soil
- Slabs of slate or slasto stone
- Prepare the soil by removing any existing weed, grass or plant material.
- Dig large holes for the tree aloes and enrich the holes with compost and fertilise.
- Plant the tree aloes.
- Cover the soil in the shape of the bed with bidim cloth.
- Lay the slate or slasto stone haphazardly over the bidim cloth in such a way that the cloth is covered.
- Done! You have your low plant garden lavishly created!
At Eco Balance Landscaping you can get your own low plant garden created for you.