Protect your investment by maintaining your garden adequately.
Installing a beautiful landscape requires a substantial investment. It is an investment that has more clout than its rand since it grows and increases in value with time, as long as it is nurtured and maintained adequately. Protecting your landscape investment is as important, if not more, than keeping the brick and mortar well maintained and protected.
Why you should protect your landscape investment:
- Landscapes give your property the best first impression.
- Landscapes enhance a home as plants create a feeling of tranquillity and peace.
- Landscapes can create a temperate environment around a home making it more comfortable to live in.
- Landscapes help humans identify with their environment.
- Landscapes can enhance and compliment the architecture of a home.
How to protect your landscape investment:
- Have a regular garden maintenance routine for your garden.
- Employ experienced and trained garden maintenance services.
- Feed your garden during the growing season.
- Water your landscape in a water wise manor especially when it is newly installed.
- Mow your lawns often.
- Mulch the garden beds.
- Keep your landscape weed free.
- Check routinely for pests and diseases.