Maintaining your garden could be something you either love or hate to do. Either way, the fact remains that no matter how you feel about it, it is an integral part of being able to sport a lovely garden. I am sure you will agree that there is no better feeling on Earth than to walk into a well-cared for and presentable garden when you decide to have a spur of the moment braai. This, however, can only be possible if the maintenance of your garden is up to scratch!
Although most gardeners enjoy the time they spend working in their gardens, there comes a point when garden tasks can get ahead of you, making you can feel like you are trying to bite off more than you can chew. Employing a gardening maintenance service is a good option for people who work hard and don’t have the time to keep their garden ticking and it's design looking great without back breaking and time consuming work.
In my experience there is only one way to ensure that the garden maintenance service you employ is cost effective and time saving, that is:
Employ a garden maintenance service or gardener who is EXPEREINCED and TRAINED in garden maintenance servicing.
- No more costly gardening mistakes such as over fertilising, pruning and mowing too low, pulling out flowers instead of weeds and many more such like examples.
- Little disruption to your privacy as those in the know get the job done without fuss or flurry.
- No wasted time or money on a helper that needs constant direction and who waits around for the next instruction.
- They are prepared for the season‘s garden challenges and can be proactive before costly damage is done to your garden.
- Knowledge of plant varieties and growth ensures the correct handling of plants to ensure that the best is brought out in them.